quinta-feira, 9 de abril de 2015

Hand Cream: Nivea - Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream and Vasenol - Hand and Nail Cream

Hey,
in this post I'll write a small review about two hand creams that I like. One is by Nivea and it is called Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream and the other by Vasenol (the other name for this brand is Vaseline) which is a hand and nail cream. This two hand creams you can find at supermarkets. I like Nivea products, but I saw the Vasenol hand cream and I wanted to try, because it says "Hands and Nails".

Nivea - Smooth Nourishing Cream and Vasenol - Hand and Nail Cream

Nivea - Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream:

This cream is for dry hand and has Macadamia Nut Oil. It also has the Hydra IQ which makes the cream to stay longer.

Price: 3,29€
Package size: 100ml
Lasts 12 months
Package back - Nivea - Smooth Nourishing Cream


Texture: White (like snow) soft cream.
Texture - Nivea - Smooth Nourishing Cream

Application: Very easy to apply. It takes a bit to get absorbed, maybe between 1 or 2 minutes. It's not greasy, which is good, but you need to wait until your hands absorb it.
Fragrance: Smells like nivea products! 

My opinion:
This hand cream moisturizes my hands very well. It is not greasy, but it takes a bit to get absorbed. One application stays for a long time, even when I wash my hands the cream stays on, it feels like I have applied the cream into my hands and I didn't. 


Vasenol - Hand and Nail Cream:

This cream is for hands and nails, it makes the nails 50% stronger, it has keratin and stratys 3, which moisture across all layers of your skin (which is down to the stratum corneum).

Price: 3,19€
Package size: 75ml
Lasts 12 months
Package back - Vasenol - Hand and Nail Cream


Texture: White soft cream.
Texture - Vasenol - Hand and Nail Cream

Application: Very easy to apply. It takes less than 1 minute to get absorbed, but if you apply to much it takes a while to get absorbed. It is not greasy.
Fragrance: Smells good.

My opinion:
This hand and nail cream moisturizes my hands and nails very well. About this product making your nail stronger, it is true, but I don't think it makes my nails 50% stronger, because they still break. I can wash my hands (once) and I don't need to apply the cream again, but with this cream usually I apply it after washing my hands.

Nivea or Vasenol?
I can't choose one, but maybe Nivea! There isn't a huge difference between the prices, 10cents only. Nivea package size is bigger than Vasenol, for me it is ok. Both texture are a soft cream, the Nivea is whiter than Vasenol. They are easy to apply and non-greasy, but Nivea takes more time to get absorbed then Vasenol, so here it depends if I'm in a hurry or not, if I feel my hands dry and I'm doing something that I can't stop then Vasenol, if not Nivea. About the fragrance, Nivea products have the peculiar smell, for me smells better than Vasenol, but both smell good. Both creams moisturize my hands very well, but one application with Nivea lasts longer and you can wash your hands often (maybe 4 times), that you don't need to apply more cream, with the Vasenol cream you have to apply it more often.
So I would choose Nivea, specially because the products lasts longer with one application and you can wash your hands more often.

Do you use any of those hand cream? What do you think?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário