terça-feira, 13 de março de 2018

Drag Marble Nail Art: Peach, Gold and White

Hey,
today's nail art is a simple yet cute drag marble nail art in peach, gold and white!
This nail art tutorial shows you a simple and cute nail art design in peach, which two nails have a marble design in peach, gold and white, and two nails in gold, which one has a chevron marble design in white and peach. You need a nail art brush.
I was inspired by the blue chevron drag marble nail art I did before. It was really simple and easy to do! For today's nail art I used peach, gold and white nail polishes.
I started by applying base coat. Then painted one coat in peach on my middle, index and thumb finger nail, and let it dry, on the other two nails I painted one coat of gold nail polish. On my pinky and index finger nail I painted a second coat of the base color and let it dry, these two nails will have just color. The other nails I worked one at time, we need wet nail polish for drag marble nail arts. On my middle and thumb finger nail I painted a second coat of peach and rapidly a few drops of white and gold and dragged the colors using a nail art brush. On my ring finger nail I painted a second coat in gold, with a white nail polish I made a chevron design and on both sides did the same thing using a peach color, then using a nail art brush I dragged the colors. After it has dried, applied the top coat!

Este tutorial de nail art mostra uma nail art fácil e simples em cor pêssego, dourado e branco, usando a técnica drag marble. Precisas de um pincel de nail art.
Esta nail art foi inspirada por uma nail art que fiz, blue chevron drag marble nail art. Para esta nail art usei cor pêssego, dourado e branco. Começei por aplicar a base coat. Pintei as unhas do dedo médio, indicador e polegar de cor pêssego, e as outras duas de dourado. Nas unhas do dedo mindinho e indicador pintei a segunda camada igual a cor base, estas duas unhas vão ter só cor. O próximo passo é feito unha a unha, é preciso que o verniz não esteja seco. Nas unhas do dedo médio e polegar pintei a segunda camada igual a cor base e muito rapidamente coloquei algumas gotas de verniz branco e dourado e com um pincel de nail art puxei as cores. Fiz o mesmo na unha do dedo anelar, mas a cor base dourado e o desenho foi em forma de seta ou V em branco e de cada lado do branco fiz o mesmo mas em cor pêssego e com o pincel de nail art puxei as cores. Deixei secar e apliquei o top coat.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 359 - Light Peach (Peach)
- Kiko - 479 - Pearly Golden Sesame (Gold)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

Drag Marble Nail Art: Peach, Gold and White
Drag Marble Nail Art: Peach, Gold and White - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário