terça-feira, 3 de abril de 2018

Stamping Nail Art: Ombre Flowers

Hey,
today's nail art is a cute and simple stamping nail art with ombre flowers!
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and simple nail art design in pink, with an ombre in pink, light pink and white, and over the ombre I stamped flowers with an ombre in dark pink and pink. You need a makeup sponge or a fan brush.
I started by applying a base coat, and painted my nails white.
On a sponge I put a stroke of pink, one light pink and one white, and sponged it onto the nail to create an ombre effect. Using a floral stamping plate, I used BeautyBigBang10, and pink and dark pink nail polishes, I created an ombre effect on the stamping plate and with a stamper I transferred it onto the nails. I cleaned around the nails using an angled brush.  After it has dried, apply a top coat!

Este tutorial de nail art mostra uma nail art fácil e gira com um ombre nas cores cor-de-rosa, cora-de-rosa claro e branco, com flores estampadas em ombre nas cores cor-de-rosa escuro e cor-de-rosa. Precisas de uma esponja de maquilhagem ou um pincel leque.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Kiko - 282 - Coral Pink (Pink)
- Kiko - 506 - Venus Pink (Light Pink)
- Kiko - 675 - Diva Pink (Dark Pink)
- Essence - Quick Dry Top Coat


Stamping Nail Art: Ombre Flowers
Stamping Nail Art: Ombre Flowers - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário