terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2018

Stripes and Stamped Flower Nail Art

Hey,
today's tutorial is a cute and simple nail art design! It was inspired by my stripes and peach flowers nail art!
This nail art shows you a cute and easy nail art design in pink, the pink nails are a chevron tip and the other two nails in white with black stripes and a stamped flower. You need a nail art brush.
This nail art was inspired by my stripes and peach flowers nail art. I used different colours and the flowers are stamped and not freehanded, that way if you aren't keen on freehand you can use a stamping plate to create something similar. I started by applying a base coat, on my pinky, index and thumb finger nail I place a chevron French guide and painted the tip pink. On the ring and middle finger nail, I painted white and with a liner nail art brush and black I created some stripes. Using a stamping plate I chose a flower and while on the stamper I painted the flower in pink, the leaves in green and the middle of the flower in yellow, and then stamped on the nails. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e gira em cor-de-rosa, com duas unhas em branco com linhas pretas e uma flor estampada. Precisas de um pincel de nail art.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 282 - Coral Pink (Pink)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Kiko - 275 - Black (Black)
- Flormar - FC21 Source of Energy (Green)
- Kiko - 356 - Melon (Yellow)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

Stamping Plate: Floral BP-X25

Stamper and Scraper: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/2pcs-set-jelly-nail-art-stamping-metal-stamper-scraper-nail-seal-stamp-tool
Item id SKU: J2914TM-1A

Reviews:
Blog: http://nashitutorials.blogspot.pt/2017/12/review-beautybigbang-jelly-set-stamper.html
Video: https://youtu.be/cRkOomaZgpk

Stripes and Stamped Flower Nail Art
Stripes and Stamped Flower Nail Art - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário