terça-feira, 27 de novembro de 2018

Easy Pink Flower Nail Art

Hey,
today's nail art is really easy and simple! Great for beginners and short nails!
For this design I did a very easy and simple flower nail art! I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails green. Using a dotting tool I created a pink flower and with a nail art brush I did green leaves. I added a white dot on the centre of the flower and a few more on the sides near the leaves. After it has dried I applied a top coat.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 49 - Apple Green (Green)
- Kiko - 23 - Peony (Pink)
- Kiko - 343 - Spring Green (Dark Green)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

Easy Pink Flower Nail Art
Easy Pink Flower Nail Art - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário