quinta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2019

DIY: Miniature Room - Adabelle's Room

Hey,
today's DIY is a little different, I'll not show you how to make things, instead I bought one of those DIY miniature room kits. The DIY kit I'll be showing you is the Adabelle's Room.
I wanted to try one of those kits for so long, and found this easy and simple kit.
The picture shows you the box where the kit comes. On the lid it has a ruler, which I found awesome! This kit came with dust covers, but I didn't use them.
This kit includes everything you need to assemble the room, even white glue, but there are few items you might need, such as tweezers, thread, pliers, needle and scissors. If you don't like to sew, you can use hot glue instead.
The kit brings instructions on how to assemble, it is in Chinese but have images to help you.
Back to the tweezers, I didn't use tweezers because I don't have any. It's is possible to assemble the kit without tweezers, but it'll take more time to glue little pieces, so if you want to try one of those kits, use tweezers! It'll be faster!
I started by sorting the pieces, I have a look at the instructions and separated the pieces, so when I was assembling one furniture I have already the pieces in one place. I think it is easier.

DIY: Miniautre Room - Adabelle's Room

There is a picture of the room already assembled.
I glued the smallest wall wrongly, so I had to take the already glued wall and glue in the right position. That's why you might see the paper a little bit torn.
This kit has lights, so you need to pay attention to this. First thing, you want to pass the cables (of the lights) through a small hole that one of the walls have, first the cables and then the furniture, so you can hide the cables. As you can imagine, I just passed on cable and glued the bed. Forgot to pass the other cable, so I have to remove the bed and pass the cable.
One of the hardest part of building the bed, was to attach the gold chain. First you want to glue that and then the sides, and with tweezers help!
The furniture itself was easy to assemble.

Here is a closer look of the bed and pillows.
I didn't like to work that much with the fabric, it was hard to sew the first pillows (the blue ones and the white with flowers), but then the other two were easier. The fabric was fraying a bit. You can use hot glue instead of sewing. It's easier and faster.


As I stated before, the kit brings led lights and the power supply, you only need batteries.
These two pictures shows you the kit with the light on.

One more picture, with the beads I glued them to create perfume bottles. It has pictures, a cut bag, lots of books!

Here is the video of this DIY Miniature Room:
DIY: Miniautre Room - Adabelle's Room - Video








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário