quinta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2019

Review: BeautyBigBang Latex Cuticle Protector

Hey,
in this post I'll be doing a review of the latex cuticle protector by BeautyBigBang, which is the BBB-010. I did a simple and easy nail art using this stamping plate! Thanks Maggie for sending me this to review!

You can use my code NASHI for 10% off on their website!

The product comes in a black box with an opened window, you can see through the box the bottle.
The bottle has a gold cap and it contains 12ml of product.
There are 5 different colours available, which white, dries clear, blue, light green, purple and pink. Those 4 colours when they dry they still have colour.

This product smells a little bit as fish, but it works very well.


I didn't do a nail art with this, I just applied the latex cuticle around my nails and painted two nails as I normally do, but painted it all over the skin too (index and thumb finger nail).
The pinky and middle finger nails I did an ombre using the fan brush, as you can imagine it's messy. And on my ring finger nail I applied mermaid powder. 
After doing that I peeled off the latex and the nails where perfect, but I used a nail art brush and nail polish remover to clean better.


I recommend this product! Besides the stinky smell, it works well!


BeautyBigBang website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

Latex Cuticle Protector:
Product ID: SKU: J6427TM-5C

You can watch the review here:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário