quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2019

DIY: Easy Paper Gift Bag

Hey,
today's DIY tutorial I'll be showing you how to make an easy paper gift bag!
It's really easy and simple, you don't need to buy small gift bags for small gifts, even though you can make these bags in any size.
I used scrapbooking paper with printed designs on both sides, but you can use cardstock or printing paper. You can also make your own designs on the paper.
I tried this DIY first on a piece of printing paper (I wanted to check the measurements and create a template), in my opinion I prefer scrapbooking paper/cardstock to create this gift bags, but if it is a light item you can make the bag in printing paper.
DIY: Easy Paper Gift Bag | How to make an easy paper gift bag - Template

You can click on the image to save the template on your device.
I used a scoring board to score the lines, but you can use a ruler and the tip of the scissors or dotting tool to help you to score the lines.
I used a piece of paper measuring 25cmx16cm.
On the 25cm part I scored lines at 4cm, 12cm, 16cm and 24cm.
And on the 16cm part I scored at 4cm.
I folded on the scored lines and cut as shown in the video.
I assembled with double-sided tape, but you can use stick glue or any glue you prefer.

Things you need:
- Scrapbooking Paper (cardstock, printing paper, etc)
- Scissors
- Scoring Board (or ruler and the tip of scissors/dotting tool)
- Double-sided Tape (or any glue)
- Template (if you want)

DIY: Easy Paper Gift Bag | How to make an easy paper gift bag
DIY: Easy Paper Gift Bag | How to make an easy paper gift bag - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário