terça-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2019

Review: BeautyBigBang Stamper Replace Head

Hey,
in this post I'll be doing a review of the stamper head replace by BeautyBigBang, which is the BBB-010. I did a simple and easy nail art using this stamping plate! Thanks Maggie for sending me this to review!

You can use my code NASHI for 10% off on their website!

The stamper head comes in a plastic container, which is great and practical to carry the stamper in order to not damage the stamper.
This product measures 3,8cm of diameter.







I placed this stamper head on my stamper, but first I measured the two stamper heads. This one seemed a bit bigger just a small thing, like 1 millimeter. Although it seemed bigger it fitted perfectly on the stamper handle.

I cleaned the stamper with a piece of tape and then tried to stamp. The first attempt I couldn't pick up nor transfer the image very well, so I cleaned it better. The second attempt it picked up and transferred the image very well.

I recommend this product!

BeautyBigBang website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

Stamper Replace Head:
Product ID: SKU: J6508TM-1A

You can watch the review here:



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário