quinta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2018

Sweets Water Decal and Drag Marble Nail Art

Hey,
today's tutorial is a water decal nail art using the sweets water decal sheet from BeautyBigBang that I reviewed yesterday!
This nail art tutorial shows you a simple and easy nail art design in pink and two nails in white with a drag marble design , which I used a water decal to place onto the nails. You need a nail art brush (or needle, toothpick, etc).
Yesterday I reviewed two water decal sheets (sweets and unicorns) from BeautyBigBang! For the first nail art I used the sweets water decal sheet. I did an easy and simple drag marble design and then placed the decal onto the nail. I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails pink. On my ring and middle finger nail I painted one coat white and let it dry, and then painted a second coat (don't dry this coat) and put some blobs of pink and brown nail polish, and using a nail art brush I dragged the colours. This part I did a nail at a time. When the nail polish is dried I placed the water decal on the nail. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e gira em cor-de-rosa e duas unhas com efeito marble em cor-de-rosa, branco e castanho com water decal de doces que fiz review. Precisas de um pincel de nail art (ou agulha, palito, etc).

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 506 - Venus Pink (Pink)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Kiko - 322 - Caffe Latte (Brown)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

BeautyBigBang website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

Sweets Water Decals:
Product ID:  SKU: J6470TM
Link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/chocolate-cake-series-water-decals-transfer-nail-art-stickers-bbb007

Sweets Water Decal and Drag Marble Nail Art
Sweets Water Decal and Drag Marble Nail Art - Video





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário