terça-feira, 18 de setembro de 2018

French Tip and Pink Flower Nail Art

Hey,
in this tutorial I'll show you a cute and simple French manicure with a pink flower.
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and simple nail art design in fuchsia and one nail has a French tip with a light pink flower. You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
I used nail polish for this nail art, but you can use acrylic paint as well. I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails with a pink/red fuchsia colour. On my ring finger nail I did a French manicure with the same colour. Then using a nail art brush and a light pink nail polish I created a flower. Added a few strokes in the centre of the flower with the same base colour and added a yellow dot using a small dotting tool. I added a few green leaves. Using a nail art brush and a black nail polish I outlined the design and added a few tiny dots on the curve of the nail tip. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e gira em fuchsia e uma unha com uma manicure Francesa com uma flor cor-de-rosa. Precisas de um pincel de nail art e um dotting tool.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 066 - Fuchsia (Pink)
- Kiko - 506 - Venus Pink (Light Pink)
- Kiko - 356 - Melon (Yellow)
- Kiko - 49 - Apple Green (Green)
- Kiko - 275 - Black (Black)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

French Tip and Pink Flower Nail Art
French Tip and Pink Flower Nail Art - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário