quinta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2018

Holographic and Stamped Flowers Nail Art

Hey,
today's tutorial is a simple and easy holographic and stamped flower nail art!
This nail art tutorial shows you a simple and easy nail art design in silver holographic with stamped flowers.
So, yesterday I did a review about a black stamping nail polish from Born Pretty Store, and as you know the next tutorial is usually a nail art using the product I reviewed. For this nail art I wanted something easy and simple, which is great for beginners and for short nails too! I started by applying a base coat and then painted my nails with a holographic nail polish. I stamped flowers over the nails. After drying I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e simples em prateado holográfico e flores estampadas.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 001 - Silver (Silver Holographic)
- Born Pretty Store - BP-WN03 Throne (Black Stamping Nail Polish)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

Born Pretty Store website: https://www.bornprettystore.com/

Black Stamping Nail Polish (BP-WN03 Throne):

Link: https://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-stamping-polish-lacquer-gold-silver-nail-plate-white-night-stamping-series-p-42857.html

Holographic and Stamped Flowers Nail Art
Holographic and Stamped Flowers Nail Art - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário