quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2018

Easy Yellow and Gold Stripes Nail Art (Beginners Nail Art)

Hey,
today's nail art is an easy and simple yellow and gold stripes nail art for beginners!
This nail art tutorial shows you an easy and simple nail art design in yellow and gold, and two nails in white with yellow and gold stripes. You need a nail art brush.
I wanted something easy and simple for beginners to get used to use a nail art brush, so I did this simple and easy stripes nail art! I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails yellow, white and gold. On the white nails, using a nail art brush I made yellow and gold lines. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e simples em amarelo e dourado, e duas unhas em branco com linhas amarelas e douradas. Precisas de um pincel de nail art.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base coat)
- Kiko - 479 - Pearly Golden Sesame (Gold)
- Kiko - 356 - Melon (Yellow)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

Easy Yellow and Gold Stripes Nail Art
Easy Yellow and Gold Stripes Nail Art - Video


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário