quarta-feira, 13 de junho de 2018

Easy Yellow and Orange with white Flowers Nail Art

Hey,
today's tutorial is an easy and simple yellow and orange with white flowers nail art!
This nail art tutorial shows you a simple and easy nail art design in yellow and orange, with white flowers and green leaves. You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
I used the nail polish brush to create the white flowers, but you can use a nail art brush or a dotting tool. I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails yellow and orange. With a white nail polish and its brush I created some flowers. On the centre of the flowers I made a yellow and an orange dot, while drying I made the leaves using a nail art brush and a light green. On the centre of the nail I added tiny black dots, using a dotting tool. On the leaves I added a small green stroke. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e simples em amarelo e cor-de-laranja com flores brancas e folhas verdes. Precisas de um pincel de nail art e um dotting tool.

You can use my code NASHI for 10% off on BeautyBigBang website!

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 356 - Melon (Yellow)
- Kiko - 483 - Papaya (Orange)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Kiko - 085 - Mint Milk (Light Green)
- Kiko - 343 - Spring Green (Green)
- Kiko - 275 - Black (Black)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat


Easy Yellow and Orange with White Flowers Nail Art
Easy Yellow and Orange with White Flowers Nail Art - Video


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário