quarta-feira, 27 de junho de 2018

Tropical Flowers Nail Art

Hey,
in this nail art you can see a cute and simple tropical nail art!
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and simple nail art design in pink and three nails on white with pink and orange flowers and tropical leaves, and a few pink and yellow dots. You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
I wanted a Summer nail art, so I did a cute yet simple tropical nail art. I started by applying the base coat. Then I painted my nails:
- Pinky and index finger nail: Pink
- Ring, middle and thumb finger nail: White
On my white nails, using a nail art brush I created a pink and orange flower. On the pink flowers I added a few strokes in orange and on the orange in pink. Using a green and a nail art brush I made two tropical leaves. Using a dotting tool I added a few yellow dots on the centre of the two flowers. Randomly over the design I made yellow and pink dots. I outlined the flowers in black and the leaves. After it has dried, I applied a top coat!

Este tutorial de nail art mostra uma nail art simples e gira em cor-de-rosa e três unhas em branco com flores e folhas tropicais. Precisas de um pincel de nail art e um dotting tool.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 282 Coral Pink (Pink)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Kiko - 483 - Papaya (Orange)
- Kiko - 343 - Spring Green (Green)
- Kiko - 356 - Melon (Yellow)
- Kiko - 275 - Black (Black)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

Tropical Flowers Nail Art
Tropical Flowers Nail Art - Video






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário