quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2018

Fruit Nail Art: Lemons and Cherries

Hey,
today's tutorial is the first design of "Fruit Nail Art" series, for this nail art I did lemons and cherries!
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and simple nail art design in mint green with yellow lemons and red cherries. You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
When Summer comes I enjoy doing fruit nail arts! So, for the first fruit nail art I chose lemons and cherries. I started by applying a base coat. Then painted my nails mint green. Using a nail art brush I create lemons and lemon slices in yellow, and with a dotting tool I created red cherries. On the cherries I made to lines in green to create the stem and added a leaf, and on the lemons I added two small leaves in green. I outlined the slice in white and on the cherries I did a small "C" in white in one side of each cherry. On the lemons I did three small dots on each side of the lemon. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e gira no tema fruta, com limões e cerejas. Precisas de um pincel de nail art e um dotting tool.

You can use my code NASHI for 10% off on BeautyBigBang website!

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 854 - Mint (Mint Green)
- Cien - 3 Banana (Yellow)
- Cien - 3 Red (Red)
- Kiko - 343 Spring Green (Green)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat


Fruit Nail Art: Lemons and Cherries
Fruit Nail Art: Lemons and Cherries - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário