segunda-feira, 16 de julho de 2018

Fruit Nail Art: Cherry #3

Hey,
today's nail art is the third design of the fruit nail art series and also a collaboration with LifeWorldWomen.
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and simple nail art design in red with white polka dots and two nails in mint blue with red cherries in a vintage look. You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool!
The third design of the fruit nail art series are cherries! I created a vintage look for this nail art, white polka-dots over red and cherries on a white flower over mint blue. I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails red and ring and middle finger nails mint blue. On the red nails using a medium/small dotting tool I made white polka-dots. On the mint blue nails using a big dotting tool I created white flowers, by making a circle with 6 dots and a dot in the centre of the flower. On the white flowers I made two red dots and added a green line in each dot connecting on the top and then added a leaf. Around the white flowers using a tiny dotting tool, I made tiny white dots. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e gira com cerejas e pontos brancos. Precisas de um pincel de nail art e um dotting tool.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Cien - 3 Red (Red)
- Cien - 11 Mint (Mint Blue)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Kiko - 343 - Spring Green (Green)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat


Fruit Nail Art: Cherry #3
Fruit Nail Art: Cherry #3 - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário