quinta-feira, 5 de julho de 2018

Tropical Water Decals Nail Art

Hey,
today's nail art is a cute and simple design using the water decal sheet BBB002 from BeautyBigBang.
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and simple nail art design in pink and two nails with water decals.
I did a review/video of four water decals sheet, and I chose BBB002 for today's nail art! This sheet has pretty tropical designs, which I used two, one with tropical leaves and flowers and the other with a flamingo. I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails pink, except ring and middle finger nail. I chose the designs I wanted and cut them. I removed the clear film and plunged in water for 15-20 seconds. Then I placed the decal onto the head of a stamper and placed it on the nail. I repeated that for the other design. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e gira em cor-de-rosa com water decals.

You can use my code NASHI for a 10% off on BeautyBigBang website!

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 282 - Coral Pink (Pink)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

BeautyBigBang website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

Pineapple, Flamingos and Tropical Leaves Water Decals:
Product ID:  SKU: J6465TM


Tropical Water Decals Nail Art
Tropical Water Decals Nail Art - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário