segunda-feira, 16 de julho de 2018

Stamping Nail Art: Ice Cream

Hey,
today's video is an easy and cute stamping nail art using the stamping plate BeautyBigBang XL-002.
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and easy nail art design in white, over it I did the dry brush technique using pink, yellow, mint blue and peach colours. Then I stamped ice cream over the nails.
I used the stamping plate I reviewed on my last post/video, which has pretty Summer designs! For this tutorial I chose the ice cream design. I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails white. Using pink, yellow, mint blue and peach nail polishes I did the dry technique, by wiping the excess polish of the brush and then painting randomly on the nails. After drying I stamped the ice cream design on the nails. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e gira com a técnica brush dry e com desenhos de gelados estampados.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Cien - 9 Sweet Pink (Pink)
- Cien - 3 Banana (Yellow)
- Cien - 11 Mint Blue (Mint Blue)
- Cien - 4 Peach (Peach)
- Kiko - 275 - Black (Black)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

BeautyBigBang website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

Stamping Plate BeautyBigBang XL-002: 
Product ID: SKU: BBBXL-002
Link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/summer-beach-holiday-rectangle-nail-stamping-plate-mermaid-theme-for-manicure-xl-002

Stamper and Scraper: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/2pcs-set-jelly-nail-art-stamping-metal-stamper-scraper-nail-seal-stamp-tool

Product ID: SKU: J2914TM-1A

Stamping Nail Art: Ice Cream
Stamping Nail Art: Ice Cream - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário