terça-feira, 10 de julho de 2018

Tropical Nail Art: Pink Flowers and Yellow Stripes

Hey,
today's tutorial is a cute and simple tropical nail art with pink flowers and yellow stripes!
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and simple nail art design in mint blue with pink tropical flowers and green leaves, and two nails in white with yellow stripes. You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
For this nail art I wanted something easy and cute for Summer! I chose colours as mint blue, yellow, pink and green! I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails mint blue, the ring and middle finger nail I painted white and then applied liquid latex around the nails. On the blue nails I drew pink flowers and green leaves. On the white nails I stamped diagonal stripes in yellow. After stamping I removed the liquid latex and cleaned around the nails. After them have dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e gira em azul menta com flores cor-de-rosa e duas unhas em branco com linhas na diagonal amarelas. Precisas de um pincel de nail art e um dotting tool.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Cien - 11 Mint (Mint Blue)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Flormar - FC21 Source of Energy (Light Green)
- Cien - 9 Sweet Pink (Light Pink)
- Kiko - 282 - Coral Pink (Pink)
- Cien - 3 Banana (Yellow)
- Kiko - 343 - Spring Green (Green)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

Tropical Nail Art: Pink Flowers and Yellow Stripes
Tropical Nail Art: Pink Flowers and Yellow Stripes - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário