terça-feira, 24 de julho de 2018

Stamping Nail Art: Ombre Hibiscus

Hey,
in this post I'll show you a cute and easy nail art design using BeautyBigBang XL-001 stamping plate.
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and simple nail art design  in pink and three nails in white with a stamped an ombre/gradient (dark pink, pink and yellow) hibiscus image using the stamping plate BBBXL-001.
I reviewed this stamping plate and I wanted something easy and cute! And great for Summer! I chose the hibiscus flower and did an ombre/gradient in dark pink, pink and yellow. I started by applying the base coat, then painted my nails white and the ring and thumb finger nail pink. On my white nails I applied liquid latex around them and stamped the hibiscus flower. I removed the liquid latex. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e gira com flores hibiscus, usando a placa de estampar BeautyBigBang XL-001.

You can use my code NASHI for 10% off on BeautyBigBang website!

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Kiko - 282 - Coral Pink (Pink)
- Kiko - 066 - Fuchsia (Dark Pink)
- Cien - 3 Banana (Yellow)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

BeautyBigBang website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

Stamping Plate BeautyBigBang XL-002: 
Product ID: SKU: BBBXL-001
Link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/copy-of-flamingo-rectangle-nail-stamping-plate-tropical-fruits-leaves-theme-manicure-tool-xl-001

Stamper and Scraper: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/2pcs-set-jelly-nail-art-stamping-metal-stamper-scraper-nail-seal-stamp-tool
Product ID: SKU: J2914TM-1A


Stamping Nail Art: Ombre Hibiscus
 Stamping Nail Art: Ombre Hibiscus - Video



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário