quinta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2018

DIY: Floral Decoupage on Wooden Box

Hey,
today's tutorial is a simple and easy DIY showing you how the decoupage technique using a floral decoupage napkin and a wooden box.
I did the decoupage only on the lid. First I painted one coat of white the box (lid and bottom), it works as a primer, so you don't need to apply many coats of the coloured paint and the colour will pop up more. On the lid I put some white glue and then placed the napkin. The napkin usually as 2 or 3 layers, which you should remove and work only with the first layer, which is the layer with the design printed on. After placed the napkin, I applied another coat of white glue (it dries clear), I did the same on the sides of the lid. The inside of the lid I painted mint green (2 coats).
For the box I painted pink outside (3 coats) and grey in the inside (2 coats). I sealed the box with varnish, you can use decoupage varnish or acrylic varnish.

Este tutorial DIY mostra uma caixa de madeira com a técnica de decoupage.

Things you need:
- Wooden Box
- Decoupage Napkin
- Acrylic Paint
- Brushes
- White Glue (or decoupage glue)
- Decoupage Varnish (or acrylic varnish)

DIY: Floral Decoupage on Wooden Box
DIY: Floral Decoupage on Wooden Box - Mint Green Lid
DIY: Floral Decoupage on Wooden Box - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário