quinta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2018

French Tip and Flower Nail Art

Hey,
in today's nail art I show you a cute and simple French tip with a flower in peach!
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and simple nail art design in peach and two nails with a white French tip with flowers in peach and green leaves, outlined in black. You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
I wanted a French manicure nail art, but I wasn't sure what to draw. So I did easy and simple flowers. To be honest, if you want to recreate this nail art I think acrylic paint is a better option, especially on the outline part. I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails peach. On my ring and middle finger I did a white French manicure. I used a white nail polish from Kiko that has a smaller nail polish brush, great for French manicure, but you can use a French manicure guide, reinforcement labels or a nail art brush. Using a nail art brush I created a flower in peach and some green leaves. After dried, I outlined the design in black and using a dotting tool I added a yellow dot in the centre of the flowers. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e gira na cor pêssego no qual duas unhas tem uma manicure francesa em branco com um flor cor de pêssego e folhas verdes. Precisas de um pincel de nail art e um dotting tool.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Cien - 4 Peach (Peach)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Kiko - 49 - Apple Green (Green)
- Kiko - 275 - Black (Black)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

French Tip and Flower Nail Art
French Tip and Flower Nail Art - Video


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário