segunda-feira, 20 de agosto de 2018

Pink and Orange Mermaid Nail Art

Hey,
today's tutorial is a cute and easy mermaid nail art!
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and easy nail art design in pink and orange, I did an ombre/gradient look using orange, coral pink and pink nail polishes. In two nails I stamped a mermaid scale in white and in one nail I place a seashell stud.
I reviewed the BeautyBigBang stamping plate xl-002 which has a mermaid scale design so I decided to used that stamping plate to create a cute and easy mermaid nail art, and I thought that the sea/beach themed studs that I have reviewed a long time ago, would look cute too! I started by applying a base coat, then applied a cuticle guard around the nails. While drying I painted my nails white. Then using three colours, orange, coral and pink and a fun nail art brush I created a ombre/gradient look. On my pinky and index finger nail I stamped the mermaid scale and then applied a powder over the nails to create a metallic look like on fish scales (do you understand?). On my ring finger nail I place a cute gold shell stud. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail de sereia em cor-de-rosa e cor-de-laranja.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Kiko - 483 - Papaya (Orange)
- Cien - Flamingo Pink (Coral Pink)
- Kiko - 066 - Fuchsia (Pink)
- Essence - Metal Shock Sealing Top Coat (Water-based Top Coat)

Powder - Essence 01 Rosy reflections (Blossom Dream collection)

BeautyBigBang website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

Stamping Plate BeautyBigBang XL-002: 
Product ID: SKU: BBBXL-002
Link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/summer-beach-holiday-rectangle-nail-stamping-plate-mermaid-theme-for-manicure-xl-002

Stamper and Scraper: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/2pcs-set-jelly-nail-art-stamping-metal-stamper-scraper-nail-seal-stamp-tool
Product ID: SKU: J2914TM-1A

Sea and Beach Themed Studs:
https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/1-box-metal-sea-horse-shell-nail-studs-gold-silver-starfish-3d-nail-art-decoration-acrylic-nail-accessories-in-wheel
Product ID: SKU: J2442

Pink and Orange Mermaid Nail Art
Pink and Orange Mermaid Nail Art - Video


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário