quinta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2018

Easy Tape Nail Art

Hey,
today's tutorial is a easy and simple tape nail art!
This nail art tutorial shows you an easy and simple nail art design in purple and silver (both holographic) using tape and striping tape to create a type of French tip. You need tape and striping tape.
For this nail art I wanted something really easy and simple using tape, but then I looked to my holographic nail polishes (they are like 4 or 5) and thought, "What about something easy and holographic?!", so I did this easy holographic nail art using tape. I started by applying a base coat. Then placed tape diagonally on my nails, covering the bottom part. And striping tape leaving a gap between the tape and the striping tape. I painted 2 coats of purple holographic and removed the tape. Let it dry completely and did the same thing but on the other diagonal (did you get it? No? Great, I did neither), and painted in silver holographic and removed the tape. Created two kind of diagonal French tip. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial de nail art mostra uma nail art fácil e simples em roxo e prateado (holográfico) usando fita-cola e striping tape.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 004 - Golden Lavender (Holographic Purple)
- Kiko - 001 - Silver (Holographic Silver)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

Easy Tape Nail Art
Easy Tape Nail Art - Video


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário