quinta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2018

Fruit Nail Art: Water Decal Kiwi

Hey,
today's tutorial is a simple and easy nail art design using kiwi fruit water decals!
This nail art tutorial shows you a simple and easy nail art design in green and two nails white with kiwi water decals.
For this nail art I used the water decals with fruit by BeautyBigBang, I chose the kiwi fruit. This also great for beginners and short nails. I started by applying a base coat, and then painted my nails green except the ring and thumb finger nail which I painted in white. On my white nails I used the water decals.
After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e simples em verde e duas unhas em branco com kiwis.

You can use my code NASHI for 10% off on BeautyBigBang website!

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 49 - Apple Green (Green)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

BeautyBigBang website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

Fruit Water Decals:
Product ID:  SKU: J6468TM
Link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/fruit-series-water-decals-transfer-nail-art-stickers-decoration-bbb005

Fruit Nail Art: Water Decal Kiwi
Fruit Nail Art: Water Decal Kiwi - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário