quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2018

Brown, Yellow and Blue Floral Nail Art

Hey,
in this tutorial I'll show you a simple and cute floral nail art in brown, yellow and blue!
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and simple nail art design in light brown and three nails in white with a floral design in brown, yellow, blue, red and orange. I used Autumn colours. You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
Very simple and cute nail art for Autumn. I started by applying a base coat, then painted my pinky and index finger nail light brown and the other nails white. On my white nails, using a nail art brush and light brown nail polish I did some leaves and branches. Using yellow, orange and red nail polish I created a flower, on the centre of the flower I did a big white dot, which has small dark brown dots. On the branch I added orange dots. Using a small dotting tool I added a few small blue flowers. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Este tutorial mostra uma nail art fácil e giro em castanho claro e três unhas em branco com desenhos florais em amarelo, castanho, cor-de-laranja, azul e vermelho. Precisas de um pincel de nail art e um dotting tool.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 052 - Hazelnut (Light Brown)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Kiko - 356 - Melon (Yellow)
- Kiko - 483 - Papaya (Orange)
- Kiko - 012 - Scarlet Red (Red)
- Kiko - 387 - Turquoise (Blue)
- Kiko - 324 - Dark Chocolate (Dark Brown)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

Brown, Yellow and Blue Floral Nail Art
Brown, Yellow and Blue Floral Nail Art - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário