quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2018

Halloween Nail Art: French Tip with Black Cat and Dots

Hey,
today's tutorial is a simple French tip with a black cat and dots!
This nail art tutorial shows you a simple and easy nail art design with a white straight French tip with a black cat and orange dots. You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
For the third Halloween nail art I did a straight French tip in white, with a black cat and orange dots. I started by applying a base coat. Then placed tape on the nails and painted the tip in white. I removed the tape after painting the second coat. Using a nail art brush and black nail polish I drew a cat. Then using a nail art brush I did an orange bow on the cat's neck and added a small dot to make its nose. I added two small white dot for its eyes, and three orange dots on the white straight French tip. After the design has dried, I applied a top coat.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Kiko - 275 - Black (Black)
- Kiko - 280 - Orange (Orange)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

Halloween Nail Art: French Tip with Black Cat and Dots
Halloween Nail Art: French Tip with Black Cat and Dots - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário