segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2018

Halloween Nail Art: Stamped Candies

Hey,
in this nail art tutorial I show you an easy and simple Halloween nail art with stamped candies using the stamping plate Halloween L005 by Born Pretty Store!
This nail art tutorial shows you a simple and easy nail art design in orange, purple and three nails in white with stamped candies outlined in black and filled in with orange, purple and yellow. You need a nail art brush.
For this nail art I did a very easy and simple design using a stamping plate with candies. I started by applying a base coat. Then painted my nails orange (pinky finger nail), purple (ring finger nail) and white (middle, index and thumb finger nails). On my white nails I stamped Halloween candies, but first I filled in the design in orange, purple and yellow, and then stamped on my nails. After drying, I applied a top coat.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 280 - Orange (Orange)
- Kiko - 332 - Dark Violet (Purple)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Born Pretty Store - P-WN03 Throne (Black Stamping Nail Polish)
- Cien - 3 Banana (Yellow)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

Born Pretty Store website: https://www.bornprettystore.com/

Black Stamping Nail Polish (BP-WN03 Throne):
Link: https://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-stamping-polish-lacquer-gold-silver-nail-plate-white-night-stamping-series-p-42857.html

Stamping Plate Halloween L005 (43664):

Link: https://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-stamping-template-rectangle-nail-stamp-plate-pumpkin-witch-candy-halloween-l005-p-43664.html

Halloween Nail Art: Stamped Candies
Halloween Nail Art: Stamped Candies - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário