terça-feira, 23 de outubro de 2018

Stamping Nail Art: Autumn Ombre Leaves

Hey,
in this tutorial I'll show an easy and simple nail art design using the stamping plate BBB XL-021 by BeautyBigBang!
This nail art tutorial shows you a simple and easy nail art design n yellow and three nails in white with a stamped image in ombre (bronze, yellow, green and gold). 
As usual I like to do an easy and simple nail art using the stamping plate I reviewed, so I did this very easy and simple design. I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails yellow, except my ring, middle and thumb finger nail which I painted in white.
On my white nails I used bronze, yellow, green and gold nail polishes to create the ombre. I put some drops of which colour on the stamping plate and scraped the colours to create an ombre effect. Then stamped the image onto the nails. After drying, I applied a top coat.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 061 - Pearly Mango (Yellow)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Kiko - 089 - Metallic Forest Green (Gold)
- Cien - Brooklyn Bridge (Bronze)
- Kiko - 533 - Pearly Golden Green (Green)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

BeautyBigBang website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

Stamping Plate BeautyBigBang XL-021: 
Product ID: SKU: BBBXL-021
Link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/leaf-theme-rectangle-nail-stamping-plate-deer-design-nail-art-tool-bbbxl-021

Stamper and Scraper: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/2pcs-set-jelly-nail-art-stamping-metal-stamper-scraper-nail-seal-stamp-tool

Product ID: SKU: J2914TM-1A

Stamping Nail Art: Autumn Ombre Leaves
Stamping Nail Art: Autumn Ombre Leaves - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário