quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2018

Halloween Nail Art: Polka dots and Spiderwebs

Hey,
this tutorial shows you a simple and easy Halloween nail art with polka dots and spiderwebs!
simple and easy nail art design in orange with light orange polka dots and two nails in white with black spiderwebs. You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
This nail art is really easy, I did in three nails orange polka dots and two nails spiderwebs. I started by applying a base coat. Then painted my nails orange and my ring and middle finger nail white. On the orange nails, using a dotting tool and a light orange nail polish I did polka dots. On my white nails, using a nail art brush and black nail polish I did spiderwebs. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 280 - Orange (Orange)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Flormar - FC18 Salmon Sashimi (Light Orange)
- Kiko - 275 - Black (Black)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

Halloween Nail Art: Polka dots and Spiderwebs
Halloween Nail Art: Polka dots and Spiderwebs - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário