quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2018

Flowers and Pumpkins Nail Art

Hey,
this nail art tutorial shows you a cute and simple design in gold with yellow flowers and orange pumpkins and two nails with a French tip with a yellow flower. You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
I wanted an Autumn/Fall nail art, I thought of flowers and pumpkins, but I wanted a French tip design too. So this nail art has two designs! I started by applying a base coat, then painted my nails gold, except the ring and middle finger which I did a white French tip. On my gold nails using a nail art brush, I drew light brown leaves, orange pumpkins and yellow flowers. On my white nails I did light brown leaves and a yellow flower. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 479 - Pearly Golden Sesame (Golden)
- Kiko - 101 - French White (White)
- Kiko - 322 - Caffe Latte (Light Brown)
- Kiko - 483 - Papaya (Orange)
- Kiko - 356 - Melon (Yellow)
- Kiko - 324 - Dark Chocolate (Dark Brown)
- Kiko - 49 - Apple Green (Green)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

Flowers and Pumpkins Nail Art
Flowers and Pumpkins Nail Art - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário