segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2018

DIY: Easy Fabric Pumpkins

Hey,
in today's DIY tutorial I show you how to make simple and easy fabric pumpkins pumpkins!
I used orange fabric to create the pumpkins, but you can use a different colours and patterns. I used something round to trace a circle on the fabric. The bigger the circle you used the bigger the pumpkin will be. Then using a needle and thread (I used a little bit darker than the fabric colour), I did a running stitch around the border of the fabric (in a circle). When it reaches the beginning of the stitch pass the needle with thread through the knot and pull a little bit. Fill in with fabric stuffing. You don't need to fill it too much, so it is easier to create the pumpkins shape. Pull the thread more and sew the top part. With your hands add shape to the fabric, making it look like a pumpkin. I added thread on the sides, by passing the thread in the centre of the pumpkins and leaving a space between the threads on the sides. After doing that I sewed the top again. Using green felt I did the pumpkin's leaf to cover the top and with a brown felt I rolled it to create the stem. I used hot glue to glue the green and then the brown felt.
If you want to use them on Halloween you can cut eyes and mouths in black felt and glue on the pumpkins.
These pumpkins are great for Autumn and Halloween.

Things you need:
- Orange Fabric
- Scissors
- Needle
- Thread (Orange, can be darker/lighter then the fabric)
- Something to trace a circle
- Felt (Green and Brown)
- Hot Glue

DIY: Easy Fabric Pumpkins
DIY: Easy Fabric Pumpkins - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário