quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2019

Christmas Nail Art: 3 Stamping Designs

Hey,
today's post are 3 nail art using 3 different stamping plates by Born Pretty Store. I couldn't do a review for each stamping plate, so I did a video with 3 different designs using the stamping plates. Thanks Cynthia for sending me this to review! :)

You can use my code NASHI5 for 10% discount.

Born Pretty Store website: https://www.bornprettystore.com/

First nail art:
I did a design using the bear and lights image. I stamped the bear on my ring and middle finger and on the other nails just the lights.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Kiko - 052 - Hazelnut (Light Brown)
- Kiko - 003 - Beige (Collection Soft Nudes) (Beige)
- Kiko - 336 - Electric Blue (Blue)
- Cien - 3 Red (Red)
- Kiko - 343 - Spring Green (Green)
- Kiko - 482 - Tangerine (Orange)
- Born Pretty Store - BP-WN03 Throne (Black Stamping Nail Polish)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat



Second nail art:
I was going to do a negative space only on my ring finger nail, but did on that and on the middle finger nail as well. I stamped white snowballs, trees and a house.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Cien - 11 Mint (Mint Blue)
- Born Pretty Store - BP-WN04 Pure (White Stamping Nail Polish)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat



Third nail art:
I stamped silver ornaments on my ring and middle finger nail and on the other nails I applied one coat of holo glitter.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 477 - French Iridescent Pink (Pearly White)
- Kiko - 271 - Glitter (Holographic Glitter)
- Born Pretty Store - BP-WN02 Time Fly (Silver Stamping Nail Polish)




Christmas Nail Art: 3 Stamping Designs - Video

Born Pretty Store website: https://www.bornprettystore.com/

Black, White and Silver Stamping Nail Polish (BP-WN03 Throne, BP-WN04 Pure and BP-WN02 Time Fly):

Stamping Plates:
Christmas - L002

Christmas - L005

Christmas - S002

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário