quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2019

DIY: Easy Christmas Wreath

Hey,
today's DIY tutorial shows you a simple and easy Christmas wreath! Subscribe for more tutorials!
This DIY shows you a simple and easy Christmas wreath, using two wreath foam bases. One is bigger and the smaller fits on the centre of the bigger one. I used a red fabric with white polka dots to wrap around the bigger wreath and on the smaller one I used jute, but you can use fabric on both. I used a gold ribbon for the bigger wreath and for the smaller I used a red ribbon. I attached with hot glue the smaller wreath to the bigger one. You can use what you like to decorate the wreath. I wanted something simple and easy so anyone could recreate it. I used red beads, gold small balls and leaves.

Things you need:
- Wreath Foam Bases
- Fabric
- Jute
- Hot Glue
- Scissors
- Ribbon
- Things to decorate (such as beads, leaves, etc)

DIY: Easy Christmas Wreath
DIY: Easy Christmas Wreath - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário