terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2019

Review: BeautyBigBang Stamping Plate BBB-007 and Nail Art

Hey,
in this post I'll be doing a review of one of the stamping plates that came on the Christmas Box by BeautyBigBang, I'll review the stamping plate BBB-007, I also did a simple and easy nail art using this stamping plate! Thanks Maggie for sending me this to review!

You can use my code NASHI for 10% off on their website!

The stamping plate is round and has cute and adorable designs.
All the stamping plates are round and have the same measurements 5,6cm (diameter).
On the right you can see the packing and the stamping plate.


Here are the swatches of the images. The designs are pretty! 

For the nail art I did a very simple and cute nail art. I applied base coat and painted my pinky and thumb finger nail brown, ring and middle finger nail white pearl and index finger nail pink. On my white pearl nails I stamped the reindeer. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 052 - Hazelnut (Brown)
- Kiko - 377 - Apple Blossom (Pink)
- Kiko - 477 - French Iridescent Pink (Pearly White)
- Kiko - 003 - Beige (Collection Soft Nudes)
- Kiko - 275 - Black (Black)
- Cien - 3 Red (Red)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

Nail Art using BBB-007
Nail Art using BBB-007 - Video

BeautyBigBang website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

Stamping Plate BBB-007:
Product ID: SKU: BBB-007
Link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/christmas-polar-bear-star-theme-circle-nail-stamping-plate-snowman-design-nail-art-tool-bbb-007

Christmas Box:
Product ID: SKU: J6509TM
Link: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/5pcs-christmas-nail-art-stamping-plates-5pcs-christmas-nail-decals-laser-stamping-plate-holder-gift-pack

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário