quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2019

DIY: Resin Necklace Pendant | Galaxy Pendant

Hey,
in today's tutorial I'll be showing you how to make a small pendant to put on a necklace.
I wanted to try to do jewelry with uv resin and in today's video I'll be showing you how to create a small pendant to put on a necklace. I used a bezel pendant, uv resin and to colour the resin I used pastel chalks, but you can use resin pigments. To cure the resin I used a LED UV lamp. Almost forgot, for the necklace I used a chain, 2 jump rings and 1 lobster clasp.
I used purple, lilac and pink pastel chalks to add colour to the resin, I also used silver glitter and mixed with clear resin. I used this colours and the glitter to create a type of galaxy, an easy one, so you can recreate this DIY.  I mixed more product than I needed, so I made a few more pendants. I did 4 more pendants 2 in blue and another 2 in mixing all the colours.
It's a really easy and simple to do this pendants. I created simple galaxies, if you want you can use white acrylic paint and add a few stars to the pendant. 

Things you need:
- UV Resin (or any resin you prefer)
- Bezel Pendant
- Pastel Chalks (or anything to colour the resin, like resin pigments)
- Chain
- Jump Rings (I used 2)
- Lobster Clasp
 You may also need:
- UV Lamp (to cure the resin, depending on the resin you use)
- Pliers
- Toothpick (or something to mix)

DIY: Resin Necklace Pendant | Galaxy Pendant
DIY: Resin Necklace Pendant | Galaxy Pendant - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário