quarta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2019

Stamping Nail Art: Ombre, Glitter and Flowers

Hey,
today's tutorial is a cute and simple stamping ombre/gradient and flower nail art using the stamping plate XL-040 by BeautyBigBang! Subscribe for more tutorials!
For this nail art I used the rectangle image to create an ombre/gradient look, it isn't easy to use the rectangle at first. I found that if I don't press too hard the nail polish, when I roll the stamp over the plate it picks up the colour much better. I painted two nails dark pink, and on my other three nails I painted white and then stamped the ombre/gradient (dark pink and pink). Vanna from CheapNails suggested in doing a glitter ombre nail art, but since i don't have many glitter nail polishes, what I did was to apply a coat of a glitter nail polish over the ombre. Back to my pink nails I stamped one flower in white. After the nails were dried,  I applied a top coat.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 501 - Pink Iguana (Dark Pink)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Kiko - 504 - Pearly Glaze Pink (Pink)
- Kiko - 097 - Iridescent Unicorn (Glitter)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

Stamping Nail Art: Ombre, Glitter and Flowers
Stamping Nail Art: Ombre, Glitter and Flowers - Video


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário