segunda-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2019

Review: Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate Tropical Punch-L002 and Nail Art

Hey,
today's post is a review of the stamping plate Tropical Punch - L002 by Born Pretty Store. I also did a simple and easy nail art. Thanks Cynthia for sending me this to review! :)

You can use my code NASHI5 for 10% discount.

Born Pretty Store website: https://www.bornprettystore.com/

The stamping plate comes in a simple white and gold packaging.
It has 40 different designs, which 6 are rectangular measuring 1,5cmx2cm, the other designs have different sizes from 0,5cm up to 1,5cm. 
The designs are tropical design, such as birds, flamingos, flowers, leaves, fruit and more.
Here you can see the swatches of the designs. They are really pretty!
I recommend this stamping plate.

For the nail art I did a simple and easy design using this stamping plate. I applied a base coat on my nails, then painted my pinky and ring finger nails white and the other three nails pink. I stamped the lines design on my nails. Used the pink nail polish on the white and white on the pink nails. Then I stamped the hibiscus flower in black on my ring and middle finger nails. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Kiko - 360 - Strawberry Pink (Pink)
- Born Pretty Store - BP-WN04 Pure (White Stamping Nail Polish)
- Born Pretty Store - BP-WN03 Throne (Black Stamping Nail Polish)
- Cien - Base & Top Coat

Born Pretty Store website: https://www.bornprettystore.com/

Stamping Plate Tropical Punch - L002:
Product ID: 44329

Review: Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate Tropical Punch-L002 and Nail Art

Review: Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate Tropical Punch-L002 and Nail Art - Video


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário