terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2019

Review: BeautyBigBang Stamping Plate BBB-006 and Nail Art

Hey,
in this post I'll be doing a review of one of the stamping plates that came on the Christmas Box by BeautyBigBang, for today's review I chose the stamping plate BBB-006. I did a simple and easy nail art using this stamping plate! Thanks Maggie for sending me this to review!

You can use my code NASHI for 10% off on their website!

The stamping plate is round and has different and cute designs.
It measures 5,6cm (diameter) and the designs have different sizes, three designs are 1,5cmx3cm and the other designs measure 0,5cm up to 1,5cm.

On the right you can see the packing and the stamping plate.

Here are the swatches of the images. I used a purple nail polish to swatch. The designs are really pretty! 

I did a very easy and simple nail art, great for beginners and short nails. I applied base coat and painted my nails white. I stamped in red the design with reindeer and trees. On my ring finger nail I stamped the image in gold. After it has dried, I applied a top coat.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Kiko - 846 - Metallic Red (Red) Stamping
- Kiko - 059 - Metallic Warm Gold (Gold) Stamping
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

Nail Art using BBB-006
Nail Art using BBB-006 - Video

BeautyBigBang website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

Stamping Plate BBB-006:
Product ID: SKU: BBB-006

Christmas Box:
Product ID: SKU: J6509TM

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário