quinta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2019

Review: BeautyBigBang Stamping Plate BBB-008 and Nail Art (Christmas Trees)

Hey,
in this post I'll be doing a review of one of the stamping plates that came on the Christmas Box by BeautyBigBang, I choose the stamping plate BBB-008 to review first. I did a simple and easy nail art using this stamping plate! Thanks Maggie for sending me this to review!

You can use my code NASHI for 10% off on their website!


The stamping plate is round and has different designs, such as a cute bear and cat, Santa, etc.
It measures 5,6cm (diameter) and the designs have different sizes, from 1mm (0,1 cm) to 1,5cm.
On the right you can see the packing and the stamping plate.




Here are the swatches of the images.
They are really pretty!










For the nail art I painted my nails white and pearl white. On my white nails I stamped the trees in gold and on the other nails I used a clear nail art polish with gold glitter and flakies.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Kiko - 477 - French Iridescent Pink (Pearly White)
- Kiko - 101 - White French (White)
- Kiko - 059 - Metallic Warm Gold (Gold) Stamping
- Primark - Clear nail polish with glitter and flakies
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat


Nail Art using BBB-008
Nail Art using BBB-008 - Video



Stamping Plate BBB-008:
Product ID: SKU: BBB-008

Christmas Box:
Product ID: SKU: J6509TM

5 Christmas round stamping plates:
Product ID: SKU: ZHSP0468

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário