quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2019

Fish Nail Art (Koi)

Hey,
in this post I'll share with you a cute and simple koi fish nail art!
This nail art tutorial shows you a cute and adorable nail art design in mint blue with a white, orange and black koi (fish). You need a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
I draw the koi on my ring and middle finger nail, and on the ring finger nail I did a mint blue French tip.
It's a very easy and simple nail art as well, great for beginners!
I thought it would be a little hard to draw, but it's easy and simple.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Cien - 11 Mint (Mint Blue)
- Kiko - 203 - French Manicure White for Tips (White)
- Kiko - 275 - Black (Black)
- Kiko - 280 - Orange (Orange)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

Fish Nail Art (Koi)
Fish Nail Art (Koi) - Video

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário