quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2019

Review: Born Pretty Store Water Decals and Nail Art

Hey,
today's post is a review and a nail art using a floral water decal by Born Pretty Store. I couldn't do a review for each stamping plate, so I did a video with 3 different designs using the stamping plates. Thanks Cynthia for sending me this to review! :)

You can use my code NASHI5 for 10% discount.

Born Pretty Store website: https://www.bornprettystore.com/

The water decal sheet has 2 different design and each design has 10 rectangles for each nail.
The packaging is really simple and cute.
On the back it has instructions on how to use the water decals.
This is one of the designs, a pretty floral design in oranges, pinks and greens.

And this is the pink and red floral design.

I recommend this water decal sheet.

For the nail art I used the the two nails polishes I reviewed on last post and the pink water decals.
I painted three nails pink, one nail red and one nail white which has the water decal.

Products used:
- Flormar - Nail Care 4 in 1 Complete Care (Base Coat)
- Born Pretty Store - WC03 Wolf Legend (Pink)
- Born Pretty Store - WC05 Firebird Dance (Red)
- Kiko - 101 - French White (White)
- Essence - Ultra Gloss Top Coat

Review: Born Pretty Store Water Decals and Nail Art
Review: Born Pretty Store Water Decals and Nail Art - Video

Born Pretty Store website: https://www.bornprettystore.com/

Water Decals (BP-W04):
Product ID: 20595

Red (WC05 Firebird Dance) and Pink (WC03 Wolf Legend) Nail Polish:
Product ID: 44287

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário